Basic SQLNET.ORA question

From: Dennis M. Hancy <dw724_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 23 Jun 1998 12:18:16 GMT

Can someone describe in general terms what the SQLNET.ORA file is used for? I am having trouble connecting to a particular inistance, and it's been suggested that I modify SQLNET.ORA. What is this? What kinds of things should I be looking for? Help :)

You can email me at either:
  dw724_at_cleveland.freenet.edu or
  dennishancy_at_eaton.com

Or, you can post your response here. Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Dennis Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 07:18:16 CDT