Oracle 7.3.2.0, Replication Management, and Help me get out of Quiescence

From: Matt Heiman <boo_at_deltanet.com>
Date: 1998/06/22

In order for me to make modifications to a replication object, I need to put the database in quiescent mode. When I try to do this, the database says it is in the process but never gets to the quiescent state. I have checked the node that I will be replicating my data on and it has successfully gone to quiescent mode with no problems while my other is still hung up on the process of getting to quiescent mode.

Has anyone experienced this before? Does something have to take place before going into quiescent mode?

Matt Heiman
boo_at_deltanet.com Received on Mon Jun 22 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT