Re: Oracle or SQL Server

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 22 Jun 1998 13:30:01 -0700

Oracle without a doubt!!!

With Web Server 4.0, JBuilder Suite, All Catridge support, web access from Oracle is going to be much more easier to accomplish if you are looking for the On-line Transaction Processing. If the application is just query-only then both databases may work for you.

Again, this is coming from an Oracle biased person, so you may want to evalute other suggestions also.

Thanks

Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com