Re: How to drop an oracle database

From: ORACLE_DBA <vkb_at_kali.cs.wayne.edu>
Date: 22 Jun 1998 15:50:40 GMT

No that's basically it, you can also free memory by editing /etc/system file and reducing SHMMAX SEMMAX etc parameters.. if you are not going to use that additional memory for some other new database/instance..

All the best

Vijay K Banda

Opinions Expressed or mine only..

kchami_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article <6mlsou$fh0$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...