Re: Redo logs only useful if archiving on

From: <shreterh_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 05:31:02 GMT

Having no trouble with archivelogging, except that we still need to work out archivelog space problems (need to adjust our scripts). Sometimes a large job takes us by surprise and creates tons of redo. As I say, we're still working it out. Anyone else have experience to share on archive log and large jobs?