Tempspace never freed?

From: Richard C Haven <rhaven_at_dontspamonme-santacruz.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:13:14 -0700

We are running a 7.3 NT server and the tempspace used when we open queries seems never to be freed. This is a recent behavior change and the only real difference in environment is that the tables are slightly larger. We have checked the initial extents and they seems fine (e.g. large enough to hold the entire table).

Any ideas? Received on Fri Jun 19 1998 - 20:13:14 CDT