Where is the Network Manager?

From: Raymond Li <raycf_at_hkstar.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 10:07:46 +0800

Hello,

    I created a database with Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3 for Windows NT. However, I can only connect to the database on Command Prompt by changing the ORACLE_SID variable first.

    I want to connect to the newly created database from other tools like Oracle Form and Powerbuilder (which are running on the same machine as the Oracle ). From the Oracle Documentation, it says that I have to configure the listener.ora with Network Manager. But where is it? I can't find the Icon. Or what is the command to start it?

    Thanks in advance for your advice.

    Raymond Li Cheuk Fai
    http://www.planet.net.hk/~supercat