no work - consistent read gets statistic

From: Alex B. Danchenkov <dabr_at_nwgsm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:15:25 +0400

There is a little PL/SQL performance question.

While running my PL/SQL program I see in V$SYSSTAT perf view that the statistic "no work - consistent read gets" is near 5000 - 6000. It seems that this statistic shows a problem in my PL/SQL code. Can someone explain the meaning of that statistic and what I need to do to increase the performance of my program.

Thanks in advance
Alex
e-mail: dabr_at_nwgsm.com Received on Fri Jun 19 1998 - 07:15:25 CDT