Re: Getting array of rows from PL/SQL

From: Adrian Klingel <klingela_at_nt.com>
Date: 1998/06/18

This sounds like a good idea to improve some performance in an Oracle Forms 5.0 app I'm working on. I have a master-detail form where the user can re-sort the detail data by clicking on the column heading. Could I use this instead of requerying everytime providing the detail information can't be manipulated in any way? What is the largest size a PL/SQL table can be. When is it too large to perform well? Thanks alot!

Adrian Received on Thu Jun 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT