Re: Exports on NT

From: Terry Dykstra [TeamPS] <no_spam_tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:33:59 -0600

We used some unix for NT/W95 utilities to that (find, rm, grep etc), although we never included the mail part. You might want to take a look at the Windows Scripting Host, which you can download from the microsoft website. I believe it is free.

--
Terry Dykstra [TeamPS]
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.
TyBri_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6mba0g$hvi$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>I'm trying to write an export script on NT using the NT command shell.
What I