Re: Called by procedure or user?

From: James Lorenzen <lorenzen_at_tiny.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:27:03 GMT

I saw a reference to the dbms_utility.format_call_stack. This may help, it was in the news groups about one week ago. Thomas Kyte of Oracle had posted a small routine to ID "who called me". I haven't looked at it closel, but it may do what you need.
HTH
   James

--

lorenzen_at_tiny.net             | Life is complex; it has