Is there anybody home at Oracle???

From: ASTROSPMIS <astrospmis_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 Jun 1998 18:16:27 GMT

I can't believe the terrible support from Oracle. We own two Oracle 7.x servers running on Netware. We just built a SCO openserver (5.0.4c) hoping to migrate from the Netware stuff. We ordered Workgroup Server last week (for SCO) and after checking the Oracle certification matrices, we find that they shipped us an old version! Two releases old. Anyway, the product we have will not install on the current version of SCO OpenServer. Is this life as normal at Oracle??? Are they trying to rotate old inventory or what??? Since trying to reach a human at Oracle is near impossible, maybe I should trash the whole project! Received on Thu Jun 18 1998 - 13:16:27 CDT