Oracle 8.03/solaris VB5 client

From: Daniel <d717_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:59:40 GMT

Can someone please.... tell me if the oracle generic driver 8.030 support rdo access.

I can't seems to implement "rdOpenKeyset" as when I tried to managed the resultset "MoveFirst" it gives the error "Forward-only type rdoResultset ".

I even tried to use the Microsoft Oracle driver 2.00.006325 and the latest ODBC 3.5 downloaded from Microsoft, but I am unable to set it up properly. The connect string I used is ODBC;DNS=CSS;UID=AD1;PWD=ZO1; Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 05:59:40 CDT