Object-Manager problems WGS 7.3.3 under NT4

From: oraclenews <laszlo_at_supernova.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:55:32 +0200

Alloha,

I have problems with the object manager . After configuring a new database all the tools in the admin-toolbar showing the old database connect string from the starter-database. Editing the
new databasename in the "Database Logon" in the object manager the logging is failing with the message "General connect error;checking availibility of database and connection". In other admin-tools I have no problems to connect to the new database. Whats wrong ?.

Is it possible to turn off that the old database name is presenting the old database logon information ?

System NT 4.0
Oracle Workgroup-Server 7.3.3

kind reguards
Laszlo Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 03:55:32 CDT