Re: Oracle Server on NT

From: Thomas Vanya <twvanya_at_eastman.com>
Date: 16 Jun 1998 17:57:45 GMT

I always forget what the issue is with the ORA-9352 error too! I seem to remember that it is either ORACLE_SID environment variable not being set or either the need to issue SET LOCAL=2:sid. My apologies if neither of these are correct.

--
Thomas W. Vanya
Database Administrator

mike_andrew_at_usiva.com wrote in article <6m69m2$or7$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...