Server Manager

From: azaman <azaman_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:59:22 -0700

Hi All,

I am installing oracle 7.3.2 on our AIX ( 4.1 ) box. We are still in character mode. What I have noticed that I have no access to Menu interface for eiter SQL*DBA or SVRMGR.

How can I run SQL*DBA or SVRMGR that will present me with menu ( cursor based ) interface ?

I will appreciate an email please.

Thanks

Arif Zaman ( azaman_at_ibm.net) Received on Tue Jun 16 1998 - 11:59:22 CDT