Re: Grant select on 'sys.dba_*'

From: Alfons Riesebeek <A.Riesebeek_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 16 Jun 1998 07:47:38 GMT

TIA, I don't know if you know this but just in case,

You can run the scripts catdbsyn.sql from $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin. You have to run this scripts under the user account which needs the access to the dba_* views.

From oracle 7.3 there is no need to run this script. All user have default access to this views.

Regards,
Alfons Riesebeek

Guron <guron_at_hotmail.com> schrijfbewerkingen: > conect sys/......