Re: D2k question----Menu security

From: Norma L. Camp <norma.camp_at_srs.gov>
Date: 1998/06/15

On 12 Jun 1998 09:57:22 GMT, "Wernberg-Tougaard" <Christian.H:wernberg-Tougaard_at_uvm.dk> wrote:

>VIAENEH <VIAENEH_at_nospam.btmaa.bel.alcatel.be> skrev i artiklen
><35802ADB.665_at_nospam.btmaa.bel.alcatel.be>...
><cut>
>
>> Have you checked on "Update menu roles" at the Generation screen of the
>> "Module and associated menu" ???
>
>Yes. No effect.
>

>--
>Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
>Political Economist
>Danish Ministry of Research and Information Technology, Building Society

Before generating the form and associated menu in Designer/2000, you need to change the preference MNUEUS (Enable use Security Flag) to Y.

 Norma L. Camp  Westinghouse Savannah River Co
 Building 730-1A, Room 12
 Aiken, S.C. 29808
 (803) 725-2996
 norma.camp_at_srs.gov

All opinions expressed here are my own, I do not represent WSRC, DOE, nor any entity thereof and no statement made here should be interpreted ad representing the views of WSRC, DOE, or its management.