BaanIV and rollback segments

From: Han Brinkman <hbrinkman_at_profuse.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:36:18 +0200

We are running an Oracle 7.3.3 database with BaanIV b2. The db is about 9Gb large. Rollback segments were 20 * 30Mb which have been changed last week to 10 * 60Mb. Still we sometimes get the 1555 error. Is there someone who can tell me the size of their rollback segments in combination with Baan? As you probably know within Baan it's not possible to specifiy specific rollback segments which it has to use.

Thanks in advance,
Han Brinkman Received on Mon Jun 15 1998 - 06:36:18 CDT