Re: How Can I connect Oracle DB via wingate proxy

From: Michael Levitin <Mich_at_nospam.vorkuta.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:47:27 +0400

Kelvin Ng wrote in message <358168B2.223B35C5_at_hk.super.net>...
>Hi,
>
> I am now using wingate in office and how can I connect remote
>database through wingate proxy server.

I don't know how to do this with WinGate, but I think, if WinGate makes possible to redirect queries from port 1526 or any other port that is in your tnsnames.ora in desired database specification, to the same port on your database server - it's only thing you must do.

It's doesn't working with prespawned configurations

      Internet

          |    port 1526

Wingate host

          |port 1526