priority of Oracle child-process

From: <su_xu_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/06/14

Hi, friends,

Does anybody know how to set the priority while connecting to Oracle so that this Oracle child-process will have a lower priority.(On Windows NT) ?

We are tring to start connecting Oracle from our application. We want the connections have different priorities, but we don't know how to do that.

thanks a lot for help.

Xu