Re: What does it mean:ORA-12154?

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 20:40:06 -0700

Most likely, either the TNSNAMES.ORA does not exist or it does not contain the connection to the database. Look for sqlnet easy connection software to configure the file.

You should be able to connect to the database using the administration tool if you run them on the machine where the database is installed.

Mike Krolewski