Re: SQL*PLUS ed on Win 95/Netware

From: Michael Krolewski <vandra_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 20:24:38 -0700

SQLPlus creates the Afiedt.buf file if no file is open with the edit command.
This has been since time began.

The significant alternative is to save the file (either in the editor or from SQLplus
command line) and then edit the specific file ( eg edit myFile ). The filename
presumes that the file ends in sql. Note win95 is not case specific. To execute a file @filename

Mike Krolewski