got COBOL?

From: Fujitsu Software Corporation <cobol_at_adtools.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 08:22:42 -0700

The COBOL You've Been Waiting For

Fujitsu COBOL Version 4 represents a significant step forward in the evolution of COBOL, providing a set of tools that let you exploit the full benefit of Internet environments, the latest ActiveX controls, object-oriented design, and a wide variety of data stores, including ODBC databases and other Windows products. We've redefined the standard for COBOL with the Version 4 suite of development products.

For a complete list of features see http://www.adtools.com/4

Order by June 30th For Special Pricing

When you buy a One-Year Technical Support plan, we will give you the competitive upgrade to Version 4! But you must order by June 30, 1998 to take advantage of this special offer.

Order Online at http://www.adtools.com/order

Fujitsu COBOL Version 4 Brochure

Take a minute to review our complete Fujitsu COBOL Version 4 brochure at http://www.adtools.com/version4/brochure.htm for a complete description of Version 4 and the product editions.

Fujitsu Software Corporation