help! Oracle Web Server forms

From: Nancy Warfield <warfield_at_satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:34:35 -0400

I hope someone can help me. I am developing forms that are supposed to be deployed on the web using the Oracle Web Server. Our web administrator insists that Oracle forms will work on the web using Internet Explorer 4.01. While testing my forms I found that they could not function consistently and some things didn't work at all (like the Oracle default menu). I called Oracle tech support and they said that forms aren't supported on the web yet, and won't be until a java plug in, which is currently in beta, is tested and officially released.

Our web administrator says that Oracle tech support is inconsistent and the forms should work. Who should I believe? We have to make a decision soon on the future of my project.

Thanks!! Received on Sat Jun 13 1998 - 09:34:35 CDT