!ArchiveLog ON?

From: T. Hereford <therefor_at_pobox.com>
Date: 1998/06/12

I'm looking for an example of :

LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST =
LOG_ARCHIVE_FORMAT =

--
               (__)      (  Thomas Hereford, Plymouth, MI
               (oo)      (  therefor_at_pobox.com
   /---------\/   --< (  Product Data Manager,
  /|           ||            (  Simpson Industries, Inc.
            "My opinions are my own. Flames >/dev/null"

 "There are two ways of meeting difficulties:
   you alter the difficulties or you alter
   yourself meeting them."