Re: Oracle7 to SQL*Server

From: Steve Hochman <Steve_Hochman_at_ml.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:22:27 -0400

Oracle has a product called the Oracle Procedual Gateway for MS SQL Server. We have it installed and it works with a few quirks. For example, Oracle does not support the mixed case in SQL Server, so you have to create views with upper case in SQL Server so that Oracle can access it. Also it does not support multiple row returns from a SQL Server stored procedure. Good luck.