PO8 and Win98

From: Larry Ragan <lragan_at_psi.prc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:43:21 -0400

I am considering moving to Windows 98 as soon as it is available in a non-beta release. Has anyone run P08 (8.0.4.0.0 or any other) under a Windows 98 OS (beta or otherwise)? If so, did you encounter any problems? As expected, when I posed this question to Oracle Support, I got the usual "Personal Oracle8 has not been certified to run under Windows 98." I even told the support person that they didn't need to wager their "first child" on whether the two would work together. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this and were there any major problems. Received on Fri Jun 12 1998 - 12:43:21 CDT