fatal error in two-task server, error = 12571

From: Stephanie Wood <steph2000_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 05:12:54 GMT

I'm supporting 2 Oracle databases, version 7.3.2 of Workgroup Server, on NT 4.0. There are 2 databases on 2 separate servers. There are links from 1 database to another. In the 2 1/2 months that I've been there we've had the one or both of the databases crash twice. This is the error that seems to keep coming up. Any ideas? On the surface it looks like a network connection is being lost. I'd appreciate any hints or tips.

Thanks!
Stephanie Received on Fri Jun 12 1998 - 00:12:54 CDT