Re: Error on initial startup.

From: Jurij Modic <jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:26:22 GMT

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:49:25 GMT, Greg Parsons <parsons_at_inmet.com> wrote:

>Hi,
> Well, not exactly startup:
> I've created the db, got Sqlnet configured, ran the scripts
>catalog.sql, catproc.sql, catdbsyn.sql and pupbld.sql.
> Logins to sys, system and internal are good.
> Imported data from another db where logins are ok.
> Login as anyone other than the 3 above and receive the following:
> "Warning: Product User Profile information not loaded!
> Error in disabling roles in product user profile."
> The table PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE is dropped within pupbld.sql and not
>rebuilt. Should this be rebuilt?
> What have I missed? Do I need to run another script? Should I
>build a script on the original db that will create users with profiles,
>etc on new db? - I don't think that's necessary.
> Oracle v7.3 on NT 4.0
> ?

You've probbably run the pupbld.sql as SYS or INTERNAL. You must run it as SYSTEM, as there are public sysnonyms generated with this script that refer explicitely to SYSTEM tables (system.product_profile etc).

>Greg

Regards,

Jurij Modic                             Republic of Slovenia
jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si		Ministry of Finance
The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Thu Jun 11 1998 - 06:26:22 CDT