oracle & securID

From: A. Nelson <mbane_at_s-crim1.dl.ac.uk>
Date: 11 Jun 1998 09:28:14 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to set up an oracle server running a third party software called cfacs through a token authentication scheme called securID. I have also installed Advanced Networking Options (ANO) on the server. Now I can't log into the server using sqlplus and it doesn't talk to the securID server from the oracle server.

Can anyone help with this major problem I have or can recommend someone who can. I am willing to negotiate for in-house consultancy if I can find someone who can sort out my problems.

Thanks very much in advance and hope to hear from you soon.

mbane