Re: PL/SQL question

From: Gitte Tøgersen <g.togersen_at_sondagsavisen.dk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:48:34 +0200

Hi,

I'm not sure about this, because my knowledge has stopped at Oracle 3.0 development - but

can't you just call your stored proc A, with a parameter, so that you ieg. from proc b call with the parameter 'B', from proc c -'C' and so on......and then in A you can check the parameter !!

Hope you work this out..

Gitte Tøgersen
Denmark

S S Wan skrev i meddelelsen <6lmcac$lph$1_at_tst.hk.super.net>...
>If I have a stored proc A which will be invoked by many other stored proc
B,