Re: How can I set program property of session...

From: Venkat <vreddy_at_!no_spam!ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:21:05 -0400

If instance manager uses the program column from v$session I am afraid you cannot "see" the info set through dbms_application_info. You can only query the client_info column to check whatever value you set

Venkat

--
Note: To reply please remove the !no_spam! from the reply address. Sorry for the inconvenience...