INTERNAL has insuff. privledges

From: <dean_at_gfsmortgage.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:04:19 GMT

I'm running two Oracle servers. This morning I tried to shut one down but couldn't. I tried logging on as SYS--still can't.

I tried logging on as INTERNAL with NORMAL

                                    SYSOPER
                                and SYSDBA

each attempt gave me Insufficient Privledges to even log on! I've never seen this. My other Oracle server is running fine. Does anybody have any ideas?

Oracle 7.3.3 on NT 4.0

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated