DBD installation

From: George Meltser <meltser_at_aigfpc.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:57:46 -0400

Has anybody successfully installed DBD on the configuration similar to ours?

Oracle NT Client 7.3.2.2.0
Oracle Enterprise Server for Alpha Open VMS 7.3.2.3.2

when i execute "perl makefile.pl" on NT it is telling me that it could not find proc.mk

There is no proc.mk anywhere under Oracle_Home.

The versions are:

    PROC*C - 2.2.2.0.2

    Perl          - 5.00402
    DBD        - 0.47

Please reply to meltser_at_aigfpc.com

I can gladly supply any additional info. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
George Received on Wed Jun 10 1998 - 13:57:46 CDT