Veritas Quick I/O

From: Mpace11 <mpace11_at_aol.com>
Date: 10 Jun 1998 18:53:31 GMT

Our company just got a SUN E10000 in and is deciding whether to purchase the Veritas filesystem and/or the Veritas Quick I/O database accelerator product.

Has anyone had any good performance increases from these products? Are they worth the money for a large (400GB) Oracle Database?

thanx
Monte Received on Wed Jun 10 1998 - 13:53:31 CDT