Anyone using Oracle Standby DB on NT?

From: Merle Martell <martell_merle/hdqt_at_hdqt.cargill.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:42:14 -0500

We're testing Oracle Standby Database on NT 4.0. We have it working in a test environment.

Does anyone else have this running in production? Could we discuss your setup a bit? Sample questions: how do you move the archive logs? How often? What size is your redo log? Do you force a new log every time you copy the archive logs to the standby server? Any particular problems?

We know ways to accomplish all of this. We'd just like to discuss how someone else implemented their Standby envronment to see if we're on the right track.

merle_martell_at_cargill.com Received on Wed Jun 10 1998 - 09:42:14 CDT