SQL*Net

From: Dave S <DS_at_nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 19:53:51 -0400

Hi,

I guess I must have been sleeping at the switch somewhere but aren't there any tools provided by Oracle to configuer the listener on NT 7.3.4?

I remember on the 7.2.3 release, Oracle provide a few tools to configure both the client and the server for SQL*NET but in the current release, I tried to use the Easy Config utility on both the server and the client and neither verson put the "SID" into the SID_LIST.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks, Dave Received on Tue Jun 09 1998 - 18:53:51 CDT