Re: Exporting Access data/import to Oracle

From: Oracle DBA <robin.b.franklin_at_boeing.com>
Date: 1998/06/08

You can install the Oracle's wizard migration tool ( from Access to Oracle) from the Oracle installation CD ROM. With this tool, you can migrate any Access's database into Oracle's database. It'll provide you two options: Migrate/convert the database's objects only or migrate with objects plus data. The product then created the new objects(table, view, etc...) in Oracle database

from the Access database
If the objects is already existed in Oracle. I suggested that you migrated the Access database (+ data) into Oracle with a new object's name, then using SQL*Plus and do the " insert into existing_table ( select ...... from new_table);"
command.

Good luck,