SQL*Net v1 / Oracle8

From: Pluton <pluton_at_cybercable.tm.fr>
Date: 8 Jun 1998 13:50:48 +0100

 Hi all.

 Well, I installed Oracle8 Server (client & server) on a NT. Everything is all rights but i have to reach a Oracle7 server (under UNIX) with only SQL*Net v1 available. Here (at work of course!) we do not have permission to use SQL*Net v2 on UNIX, I know, it is stupid !  Well, can I get a SQL*Net v1 for Oracle8 (on the NT) ? And if it is possible, where can I get this ?

Thanks! Received on Mon Jun 08 1998 - 07:50:48 CDT