Re: ORACLE on LINUX

From: <andreas.prusch_at_sintec.de>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 07:32:37 GMT

We have some experience with Oracle Server 7.3.2 on Linux. Most things works. But the listener doesn't work always correctly. Two things. First, the listener ist not always ready to establish a new session. Second, the multithreaded server doesn't work. But those things may vary from version to version on both sites, Linux and Oracle. Look in the linux documentation project for installation information.

Hope this will help,
Andreas Prusch