ANY INFO ON DBMS_JOB ?

From: Viper <Viper_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 19:34:59 +0100

Does anyone have any info on DBMS_JOB, what is it ? what does it do ?

Any replies appreciated.

Thanks

                                        \\||//
                                        (@  @)

|Chris Prince, Systems Analyst | BC Computing Limited |
|Tel +44 1924 - 223375 | Ripley Drive |
|Fax +44 1924 - 223376 | Normanton Industrial Estate |
|Email - CHRIS_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk | Normanton |
| | West Yorkshire |
|Thanks in Advance %-) | WF6 1RY |
| | UNITED KINGDOM |
|The views / information expressed within this document are my own,|
|and therefore not neccessarily those of BC Computing Limited. |