Re: Problem with Oracle Intelligent Agent (Win NT)

From: David <darussell_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 22:49:42 +0100

The Intelligent Agent presents a minefield of problems on all platforms, I have seen it Kill 4 CPU systems with easy. I have a number of customers who use the 8.0.4.1.1 IA and it seems a lot more reliable. I would recommend 8.0.4.1.1 even if you are running Oracle7.

Suggested Steps

Regards
David Russell