Re: How can I know the space ocuped by index ?

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 23:48:51 GMT

On Wed, 03 Jun 1998 17:20:50 +0200, Jordi Bellver <bellver_at_S-P-A-M-tau.uab.es> wrote:

> Hi !!
>
> We have a Excel sheet, that calculates space ocuped by a table,
>based on the number of rows, and the space ocuped by each row.
>
> Now I want to know the space ocuped by the indexs.

Tales From the Scrypt has some pretty good scripts for stuff like this. If you have support you can get to it through MetaLink, and they are on the supportnotes cd. Poke around the links off my homepage for some others, too. http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry/oracleln.htm

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest

or Pebble In The Sky                     http://www.informationquest.com

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry jgarry@nospameiq.com
"See your DBA?"  I AM the @#%*& DBA!     Remove nospam to reply.  Sorry.