Oracle id and password retention...

From: <Darkrook_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 18:35:55 GMT

Can somebody help me with this. I connect to a Oracle database via an ODBC connection I set up through Windows95

I've set the SQL*NET connect string to "ABC" And in the Oracle.ini file I have this line:

SQLNET DBNAME ABC=x:<my oracle server node name>:<my database>

I was wondering if there is a switch or option of some sort that will include my "ID" and "Password" so I don't have to re-enter it everytime I log on.

Thanks ahead of time...