Oracle 7.2.2 on 64 bit IRIX 6.5 anyone?

From: Kees van 't Hoff <keesh_at_cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:15:50 GMT

I am trying to install oracle (unfortunately we only have 7.2.2.4) on our new Origin 2000, running IRIX 6.5 (beta).

orainst complains about n32 vs o32 libraries during linking, so I was hoping I can set some cc flags somewhere. However, I cannot find a place where I can do this. Has anyone experience with this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Kees.

--

Kees van 't Hoff (Kees.van-t.Hoff_at_cwi.nl) CWI; Amsterdam; The Netherlands.