help

From: Sundeep <sunnysha_at_concetric.net>
Date: 1998/06/04

i am new to oracle i got a cd for 30 day trial period and i installed every thing under that.
1) when i start form builder and try to run guided tour it says couldnot connect
2) when i go to sql 3.3 it asks me for username and password and than asks me for the host string . i put the username scott and password as tiger and than host string i put loca host and it gives and error message saying SQL*Plus: Release 3.3.4.0.0 - Production on Thu Jun 04 00:24:06 1998

Copyright (c) Oracle Corporation 1979, 1996. All rights reserved.

ERROR: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name how can i resolve this
will appreciate if some one can help
sundeep shah
shahsundeep_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Jun 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT