OWS 2.1.1: What steps are needed to get PL/SQL SP running from URL

From: <FBowen_at_Mattech.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 22:34:34 GMT

I've been tasked with testing the upgrade of an OWS server to 3.x.

I installed 2.1.0.3.2 OK and then created my DCD (installed the OWS packages too) with a username/password that already exists in the database. I created a SP in the same account I gave for the DCD username and tested that it works through SQL/Plus. Now, when I try to bring up the URL like below:

http://localhost:9080/XFILES/owa/fb_sp

                 port  DCD       SP name
I get:

The requested URL was not found.

Any help appreciated! I called Oracle for support, but they only support OWS 2.1.1 and above.

Waaa! <- That's me crying! :-)