Connecting Microsoft Projects 98 to Personal Oracle 7

From: Greg Williams <herp_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 16:23:22 -0400

I am having trouble with connecting Microsoft Projects 98 to Personal Oracle 7.33 for NT using the Microsoft ODBC interface for Oracle. It says that Oracle is not configured correctly. Project 98 and Oracle 7 are co-located on the same computer.

If you can't answer this question then please write me with a site that you think would have the answer!

Greg Williams
greg.williams_at_mindspring.com
Lambda Consulting Received on Thu Jun 04 1998 - 15:23:22 CDT