OWS 2.1 No Icons Please help

From: David Parry <dparry_at_nu-pharm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 12:16:11 -0400

Hello everybody,

My name is David Parry and have got my webserver up and running but with one little problem. I modify my static html to run my fmx call it by my browser, the form loads runs properly but I have no icons on my buttons, but the buttons do work.

When I pull the same form up in forms45 the icons appear on the buttons and they work.

 I have created a directory for all my icons called c:\orant\forms45\icons and have added it to the path in the registry TK23_ICONS. That did not work.

 Do I have to add something in the static.html file to point to the directory where the icons are located? I am stuck!

I am using OWS2.1, on WindowsNT 4.0, downloaded jdk 1.1.6, and using Internet Explorer 4.01

If someone suggests that I use a cartridge to run the application, can you please provide me with an example on how to set one up. I have not looked into that area yet. I am a newbe at setting up Webservers and running application on the web.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

 David Parry dparry_at_nu-pharm.com Received on Thu Jun 04 1998 - 11:16:11 CDT